New interface for highest data throughput
The pco.edge CLHS combines advanced sCMOS technology with an ultra-fast Camera Link HS interface.
CLHS, with its data transmission rates of up to 1.1 GByte/s, is the perfect complement to the high data rates of the pco.edge family.
Fiber optic cables overcome the significant distance limitations of other cable types – with a high degree of flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
- available for pco.edge 4.2 & 5.5
- more bandwidth - up to 1187 MB/s
- more robust connection - no communication error with Forward Error Correction (FEC) and Fiber Optic Link (FOL)
- more distance - 10 km with single mode fiber and standard LC connectors
- more flexibility - real-time trigger over cable with jitter < 12.8 ns and Plug and Play with GenICam and GenCP
- more open - full CLHS specification is downloadable for free
- more cost effective - use of standard network hardware components allows multi sourcing
Areas of application
GSDIM, PALM, STORM, SPIM, SIM, live cell microscopy, single molecule detection, lightsheet microscopy, spinning disk confocal microscopy, FRET, FRAPf, luorescence spectroscopy. bio- & chemi-luminescence. high content screening. photovoltaic inspection, ophtalmology. flow cytometry